Thursday, February 3, 2011

Communication is Key!

    To me, communication is a form of connecting to other people, places, things, and events through the means of media, music, words, emotions, books, gestures and images.

   I personally do not like communicating with a lot of people through words. I like to communicate through how I write in stories or playing music because I can better express myself in words and sounds better than I talk to people. It's not that I'm anti-social or anything, I just feel that I can better communicate through other means. My family and my best friends could easily communicate with me without even saying a word. We know exactly what the other is feeling or what other's say just through looks and facial expressions. I love how we have our own language of talking to one another that no one else probably has.

   Communication is so important for our society today. We wouldn't get anywhere without communicating in some way or another. I'd bet that even cavemen communicated with each other to build that fire. Even animals communicate too. Communication is everywhere! People communicate everyday in a lot of ways. I don't think there is one single day where we haven't communicated through to someone. That's because even if you don't talk to someone, the other person can still get the message that possibly you're not on good terms? Everyone texts and calls each other on the phone. That's communication. Everyone webchats and facebooks. That's communication. Everyone watches T.V. and listens to the radio right? That's communication. To me, communication is one of the most complicated and interesting topics that I love. Everyday there are a numerous amount of new ways to communicate.


This picture is a great way of showing exactly how we commmunicate with each other around the world.



This is a great video of how advanced communications are getting nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danica,

    Awesome! Please embed the video on the blog, so that it appears on the actual site. Great job!

    -Mr. Williams

    ReplyDelete