Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010. I'll miss you.

Where has the time gone? Feels like it was only yesterday that I was unrapping presents. Feels like yesterday I was only 14. Feels like just yesterday I was watching TV with my brother. I don't like to leave things behind. It's just human nature I guess. But, I 've never left anything behind at all. I don't like too. It's like giving away a part of me. And when this year went past, it was like it was being torn apart from me. I didn't like it. If only our minds could take snap shots of every single happy moment in life and just catalog them so we can view them years later. I would like that very much. I don't like starting new years. I don't like anything to change. I guess it lies deeper than the fears of having a new year. This was a weird blog post. But, oh well. Life just goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment